New Features in WebSphere MB v8
A list of some new features in websphere Message Broker v8
- Better support for Microsoft Integration via the .NET Compute node and access to COM objects
- Support for CLR based .NET languages including C#, VB.NET.
- Support for DFDL which now allows your message flow to parse a variety of other data formats.
- Support for WS-ReliableMessaging (Web Services Reliable Messaging)
- Create message flows dynamically from your programs with a new command api
- Record, edit and replay messages
- Improved activity logging to easily understand broker behavior
- Easy to use browser based web administration interface.